Your Keys To Personal Success
* Authenticity as a standard
* Seeking reality
* Devotion to relationships
* Cultivating potential in others
creative roles in life's drama
* Writing and speaking with poetic flair
* Having a life of significance
Sensitivity to subtlety
* Making a difference in the world
* Seeking harmony
With Blue As Your Color, You Tend To...
* Dream of: Love, affection, authenticity
* Value: Compassion, sympathy, rapport
* Regard: Meaning,significance, identity
* Dislike: Hypocrisy, deception, insincerity
* Express: Vivacity, enthusiasm, inspiration
* Foster: Potential growth in people, harmony
* Respect: Nurturing, empathy, sharing of feelings
Promote: Growth and development in others
Keys to Success with Friends... of Blues
friends provide a good balance for you. Your values differ greatly, but you are often attracted to each other--especially
in the opposite sexes. Orange friends may use for a "sounding board" to test the validity of their energy and feelings.
A natural affinity exists between you and Gold individuals
in that both of you are "joiners", and both of you are sociable. This combination is very helpful for you because it
enables you to keep both of your feet on the ground, have someone dependable close by, and it helps you to feel like you have
a "true friend in need."
Like colors enjoy being together.
Blues enjoy socializing, so it is not uncommon to find a large group of them together--this is especially true for females.
Blue people are "joiners" and can usually be found in many clubs and social activities.
is a great creative combination with unlimited possibilities. You are helpful to your Green friends because you are so
skillful when interacting with others; and your Green friends help you by generating ideas that can benefit others. You are
drawn to friends who exhibit warmth and concern for you because this is how you treat others. Your Green friends may disappoint
you at times because they are not as expressive of their feelings as you would like for them to be.
What To Look For When You're Out of Esteem (When you're having a bad day)
* Lying to save face
* Fantasy, day-dreaming, and trancing out
* Crying and depression
* Passive resistance
Yelling and screaming